- Location: Bristol, Hackney
- Closing Date: 03/01/2020
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. As a Reception and Administration Volunteer you will be assisting clients, staff and the wider project with a range of tasks in the project including meeting and greeting clients and visitors and making them feel welcome, assisting to assess clients and assisting in the day to day running of the service.
Please see all locations and the time commitments we are currently recruiting for in this role:
• Bristol – 1 day per week, between Monday to Thursday, 9am and 4pm
• Bristol – 1 day per week between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
• Hackney – 1 to 3 days per week between Tuesday to Thursday, 9am – 5pm (Client placement – female clients only)
Please click on the role description to find out more about the role requirements.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants, and follow the link here to see the dates for our mandatory interview and training processes to be sure you can attend.
If you have any questions get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3856 6160.