Work with us
Could you help to make it someone’s last night on the streets?
We are incredibly proud of the work we do at St Mungo’s.
St Mungo’s has been helping people away from the streets and other forms of homelessness for over 50 years. It means we are experts at what we do and that we are recognised as a leading service provider in our sector. If you come to work here you will have colleagues who are highly skilled, caring and committed.
We are working hard to create a diverse and fully inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and safe to be themselves. To support this we actively welcome applications from all under-represented groups.
What you can bring to St Mungo's
At St Mungo’s we value strong core competencies and transferable skills and for many of our roles you don’t need direct previous experience.
- A positive attitude, with the passion to do your best and work with an informed, consistent approach.
- Your unique and individual experiences, backgrounds and differences.
- Your resilience and adaptability, and interest to continuously develop and learn.
- Your creativity, innovation and problem solving skills.
- Your commitment to actively promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in your day-to-day work with clients and colleagues.
- Your communication skills and desire to work with dedicated and inspirational colleagues and clients.
Our clients come with a unique set of skills and strengths, and we feel the same about our colleagues. We’re looking for people who align with our values, and feel passionate about ending homelessness, and rebuilding lives
Working for us
- Enjoy a range of policies and benefits that will allow you to balance your work and home life and ensure your health and wellbeing and work.
- Have access to a wide range of opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience to reach your career goals, including internal and external training courses, mentoring schemes, career development programmes and internal secondments.
- Work within a culture of respect, diversity and inclusion, where we work hard to ensure all our staff feel valued and safe to be themselves.
- Be part of an ethical organisation, driven by our values and commitment to our clients.
- Be consulted on changes that affect you and have a real voice in how we do things at St Mungo’s with regular organisational online meetups, colleague forums and colleague surveys.
Colleagues receive a comprehensive package of benefits including wellbeing packages, generous leave arrangements and pay structure:
- Agile working model for suitable roles.
- Supportive flexitime and toil arrangements. · 28 days annual leave rising to 31 after five years’ service.
- Financial wellbeing platform offering loans, advances and saving options.
- Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after six months service with an employer contribution of 6%.
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to SmartHealth app – 24/7 GP appointments, health checks and nutrition advice.
- Cycle to Work scheme and interest free season ticket loans.
- Discount vouchers including gym, retail, food & drink, travel, electricals and more.