We want you to continuously learn and grow with us.
You will have access to:
- A comprehensive induction to connect you with St Mungo’s and your role
- An individual personal development plan and access to regular internal vacancies when you are ready for your next move
- High quality inhouse training covering all aspects of working with our clients and other core skills
- A leadership and development programme for all new St Mungo’s managers
- An internal mentoring scheme and career development workshops
- A sponsorship scheme to contribute towards achievement of professional qualifications
- A wide range of additional ‘bite-sized’ and easy access learning opportunities.
We have been accredited by Investors in People at Silver level, and are aiming for Platinum.
Working at St Mungo's
"I love my job because we make a difference to people’s lives. We help them on the road to recovery to a life away from the streets. It puts a smile on my face when someone who was sleeping rough starts living independently in their own flat. It makes all the hard work worthwhile.”
Maintenance Coordinator, 22 years at St Mungo's