For general enquiries, please call 020 3856 6000 or email us at email@example.com - we’ll reply to your email within two working days.
If you are getting in touch about something more specific, try one of the following:
- Fundraising and donations: If you are interested in supporting our work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specific projects or services: If you are looking for a project to donate goods to please see our hostels page
- References: If you’re requesting or replying to a request for references, please email email@example.com
- Complaints, comments and suggestions: If you have any suggestions or concerns about how we do things, please read our complaints, comments and suggestions page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data protection: If you want to exercise your Data Protection Rights or have queries about Information Sharing, please contact our Data Protection Officer on InfoSec@mungos.org
Press and media interest
We’re happy to arrange interviews with spokespeople, provide images and comment on homelessness issues. Please see our Press Office page for latest press releases.
Coronavirus – we are receiving many requests in connection with our work at this time. We would ask you to please bear with us and recognise that arranging interviews may not be possible, or may take more time, while we as an organisation prioritise client and staff health, safety and welfare during the pandemic. Thank you.
Press and PR enquiries: