You can contact St Mungo’s in a number of ways, the easiest being the contact form at the bottom of this page.
For general enquiries, please call 020 3856 6000 or email us at email@example.com. We’ll reply to your email within two working days.
If you are getting in touch about something more specific, try one of the following:
- Fundraising and donations: If you are interested in supporting our work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specific projects or services: If you are looking for a project to donate goods to please see our hostels page
- References: If you’re requesting or replying to a request for references, please email email@example.com
- Complaints, comments and suggestions: If you have any suggestions or concerns about how we do things, please read our complaints, comments and suggestions page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press and media interest
We’re happy to arrange interviews with spokespeople, provide images and comment on homelessness issues. Please contact:
- Gemma Hollingshead, Press and PR Manager, on 020 3856 6131 or email@example.com
- Charlotte Cohen, Press and PR Officer, on 020 3856 6126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, email email@example.com