Donating goods to St Mungo's is another way you can help people affected by homelessness.
- clean clothes in all sizes
- unused toiletries
- full, sealed packets of dry, non perishable food within their sell by date
- new socks, new underwear, new towels and new bedding (bedding must meet the BS5867 standard).
Please note that we cannot accept used household items (including electrical items) and the final decision on accepting any gifts will be made by the project manager or staff.
Please also be aware that we have partnered with FlowAid who provide all our sanitary products so we do not accept these donations. If you wish to donate these items please donate directly to FlowAid here.
If you wish to support St Mungo's for Harvest festival, please contact our Community Fundraiser Beth Norden for more information.
Thank you for considering donating goods to one of our projects. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to collect and store items.
If you have any items that we accept from the list above, please contact our Supporter Care team at email@example.com or 020 8600 3000 who will put you in touch with a suitable service.
Please remember that the final decision on accepting any gifts will be made by the project manager or staff.
You may wish to try the following community projects to donate your unwanted goods:
- Furniture Re-Use Network - 0845 602 8003 (they link you to a nearby service in need)
- Furnish - 0208 996 8920
- Restore Community Project - 0208 493 0900 (only in North London)
- Emmaus - www.emmaus.org.uk/shop/donate_goods (able to collect)
- Homestore - 0208 519 6264 (only in Stratford, London)
- William Wilberforce Trust - 0207 052 0425
- British Heart Foundation - 0808 250 0030 (able to collect)
- Kingston Community Furniture - 020 8942 5500 (able to collect)
- Reclaim at the Lane - 020 8522 2330 (able to collect)