- Location: Bristol, Lewisham
- Closing Date: 01/05/2020
It’s fantastic that you’d like to find out more about volunteering at St Mungo’s. As a Hairdresser Volunteer, you will be working in one of our accommodation or assessment services to cut and style our clients’ hair. We know how important a good hair cut can be to raising someone’s self-esteem and could be hugely impactful to our clients’ recovery.
• Bristol – 2-4 hours per session, afternoons and/or evenings depending on volunteer availability
• Lewisham – 5-6 hours per month between Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Please click on the role description to find out more about the role requirements.
Things to remember:
– Please look at the time commitments and locations required for this role and be sure you are able to commit. All of our roles require a 6 month commitment.
– A DBS check will be carried out for this role as it is a client-facing role.
– Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions here for new volunteer applicants, and follow the link here to see the dates for our mandatory interview and training processes to be sure you can attend.
If you have any questions get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3856 6160.